World File Missing

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Master_Ryuuzaki, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Master_Ryuuzaki

Master_Ryuuzaki New Member

Ok so I just got hosthorde and ive been trying to make a simple pixelmon server. Ive been reading a ton of the help pages already and ive managed to get forge and pixelmon both working on my server sofar. My current problem is that the world for my server is not a pixelmon generated world its a minecraft 1.8 world so none of the structures and spawn points for pixelmon are in the world. I want to delete the current world file and then start up my server so a pixelmon world can generate but i cant seam to find the world folder useing firezilla.
    If any one could help it would be really nice.

ggggg.png

2. Jalen F.

Jalen F. New Member

Simple, there is no "world file" You just drop it in your main directory. (Which is the first thing you see when you open Filezilla) now, teleporting to the world I not sure about, Do Pixelmon have a plugin(s) folder?

3. Master_Ryuuzaki

Master_Ryuuzaki New Member

That dosnt really help me. Your saying all i do is make a single player world and then drag and drop it into firezilla and it should just auto use that world file. I would think there has to be some type of world file even if its not named world file, i can already get on the server and play on a world.