World Borders Plugin

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by 3lade, Jun 2, 2014.

1. 3lade

3lade Member

Hello!

I added a WorldBorder plugin so I could set the borders of my PvP world, this is so players wouldn't be able to render infinite amounts of chunks, thus lagging the server and making other players unable to find them.

So I'm wondering if any of you guys know what is a good block radius from the spawn point?

Currently my server usually has around 5-10 players online, but I'd want a limit that would suit around 50 players. So not too small, but not too big either. Suggestions? Currently, it's set to 5000 blocks away from the spawn point, in a round shape.

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

You could do around 5,000 - 10,000, but it kinda depends on what you want. Also, in future minecraft updates you can extend the world border, instead of resetting the map, to get new chunks to be generated.