Unknown Greifer

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Amber, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Amber

Amber New Member

So i have a small basic plan server i opened it to the public and everyone came on after about a month the griefing happened i had to rebuild spawn 4 times i swear spawn is protected but he just keeps griefing i don't know how to catch him is there a plugin i can use to find out who it is I've tried looking at players in the control panel but theres so many players in it i whitelisted the server only my cousin can play and me there has to be a way i can catch this guy is there such a plugin or way??

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

You can use a block logging plugin such as Prism, Core Protect, HawkEye Reloaded, etc. to lookup block changes/interactions and roll them back. What do you use to protect spawn with?

3. Amber

Amber New Member

The spawn protection that comes with it i think

4. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

The vanilla spawn protection? Make sure your spawn size is big enough in your server.properties. If you want you can install a plugin for protection for easier use and flexibility such as WorldGuard.

5. Amber

Amber New Member