/tpa , /home plugins and spawn protect ?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by kile574, Nov 22, 2014.

1. kile574

kile574 New Member

Hiya, I'm setting up my server, but I'm having a few issues:

* The biggest one being that I cant use any /home plugins because it appears they all interfere with my Command Block's tp command. Which I do, infact, need. So does anyone know of any plugins that will allow me to have /sethome and /home commands but at the same time wont interfere with my command blocks ? The server is 1.7.9 , just in case that's relevant .

*Next, I have a few problems with my /TPA plugin, as in it wont work if you dont accept within three seconds , so does anyone know any good ones ?

*And last but not least I need a good spawn protect plugin. If anyone knows how to protect the spawn area with Essentials , I do have that too.

(Note: Regarding the plugins, I'm looking for simple, basic plugins.)

2. Hitmoncraft

Hitmoncraft New Member

Naming your plugins would help :/

Essentials should cover everything that you've said. Any additional plugins are unnecessary.
    If you can share what you'd like to achieve then I can outline how to use Essentials to manage that.

The 'standard' plugins I'd advise for any server are the Essentials set, WorldEdit/WorldGuard and CoreProtect. There are a few more that make things easier to run, but I consider those four to be as essential for a server as the minecraft .jar itself :p