spigot will bring my world back!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by adamkade, Sep 9, 2014.

1. adamkade

adamkade New Member

So it is the case to wait for the official spigot 1.8. So wait till law suit thingy is sorted out. I mention it because, spigot separates the world, nether, world end folders. If I combine the files into world folder then I lose all inventory and ender chest inventory. I have tried to restore the folder folder and player data but it didn't work. If spigot manage to win and update spigot then I will get me world back as it was!

2. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

The region files are the same, just in different places. Move world_nether into world/DIM1 and world_the_end into world/DIM-1 to go back to the Vanilla format.

I'm not sure about the player data - I think that might have been renamed to playerdata in later versions.

#2 Bryan, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  3. adamkade

adamkade New Member

Yes thanks for reply. Yea, you are right.