Server Payments

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Caleb Ryan, Jan 3, 2015.

?

PayPal/Prepay, what to do?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2015.
  1. Keep PayPal Payment method

28.6%
  2. Remove PayPal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep PayPal but add another method of payment

71.4%
  4. Not Allow Prepay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Add Prepay, but only a month in advance

14.3%
  6. Add Prepay with more than a month in advance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. None of the Above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caleb Ryan

Caleb Ryan New Member

1. Paypal-I am very frustated and dislike PayPal. I have never had any good, or happy experience with
    them, its always been a struggle. Share your experience below :)
    2. PrePay-I would like to prepay, like a month or so in advance, maybe more.What do you think?

2. Caleb Ryan

Caleb Ryan New Member

Also, with minimum wage going up here in America with this alter prices of new plans? With this alter our current plans?

3. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

It's a little bit weird.. You have only bad experience with PayPal? I have only good experience.. It's quick, comfortable.. But for somebody isn't the best payment method, well.. But definitely - > removing the PayPal payment method is bad idea.. Everyone around the world can pay with it, easily.. And i didn't know Prepay, absolutely never heard of that payment method :D (really) ..

4. Caleb Ryan

Caleb Ryan New Member

For me, I am under 18 and unable to verify my identity so it blocks my card (I tried not using it as a guest) so now my card is blocked so If my card fails to make payment, im screwed. By PrePay, I meant to pay ahead of time so if its January I can pay for February and march, etc etc.