Server issues [need assistance!]

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by CorporalSaturn, May 10, 2015.

1. CorporalSaturn

CorporalSaturn New Member

09.05 22:20:42 [Server] INFO May 09, 2015 10:20:42 PM io.netty.channel.ChannelOutboundBuffer safeSuccess
    09.05 22:20:42 [Server] INFO WARNING: Failed to mark a promise as success because it is done already: DefaultChannelPromise@27ce1447(success)

this message here keeps popping up whenever people join the server, shortly afterwords the server crashes and we cant re-join
    It is a forge server with pixelmon installed, I've tried resetting the server, re installing everything and the problem persists
    I should note that there are no problems with vanilla server worlds
    I've already contacted support and they recommend I take to the forums ...

2. Matthewk8

Matthewk8 New Member

Ok, so it seems like there may be some incompatibilities with your server and PixelMon and other downloaded mods.This can happen now and then, and I recommend uninstalling, Pixelmon, going into the world, and seeing what happens.BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR WORLD BEFORE YOU DO THIS!Then, if it works, then reinstall Pixelmon and the problem should be fixed.

3. CorporalSaturn

so I uninstalled an the message stopped showing up, can I put the world file back in? seeing as it had mod data or am I out of luck?

4. CorporalSaturn

nevermind, that didnt work, as soon as i ran the server with pixelmon installed the error came up again