Server Error. Please Help!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Wynterdark, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Wynterdark

Wynterdark New Member

I was playing on my server, which has been running perfectly for over 6 months. Suddenly, I was kicked and the server shut down. I logged in and it said the server was offline and next to Offline was "(error)". I restarted the server and it worked. But less than 30 seconds later, I was kicked again and the server once again was shut down. This keeps on happening over and over every time I log on. I can no longer even play! Even within the 30 seconds I can play, I can get nothing done. This is because when the server shuts down, nothing I build or do saves. I checked my email account and it said the server was running fine and that I had successfully paid this months bill. If someone knows why I can't play on my server without it shutting down, please help. -Wynterdark

2. SilverHuskey

SilverHuskey New Member

Crash report???