Removing Mods

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Whiskers65, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Whiskers65

Whiskers65 New Member

Hope you guys can help with this. I installed 2 mods (Extra Utilities newest and PamsHarvestcraft, also newest) They make my client side MC lag and then lock up. I have shut the server down, then deleted the mods from Server and then restart. Even though they are now no longer on the server side, startup is still looking for them and gets hung up on missing id for either one (usually Harvestcraft), if I put that one back in, it then does the same for extra utilities. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Again, thanks in advance!!

2. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

You probably have blocks/ entities from those two mods in your world save. When Forge finds IDs that aren't handled by a mod, it should throw warnings in the console but continue to load the world anyway. Show us the log please?