Recreate a world

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Serene, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Serene

Serene New Member

Hi, I want to recreate a world. I've tried to stop the server, rename the world directory in FTP to oldworld and start the server but it doesn't work. Please help

2. Jalen F.

Jalen F. New Member

I would highly recommend Multi-Verse this is a plugin that lest create multiple worlds and name em' anything you like!

3. Serene

Serene New Member

Hi, I have tried download the plugin from Servers->Files->BukGet->Multiverse-Core and restart the server. But nothing happen. This is my 1st time getting a plugin. Need help on how to active it. =(

4. Serene

Serene New Member

Got a reply on the next day from their customer service. Problem solved! =D

"To generate a new world which replaces the existing world, do the following:

1. Stop the server in the control panel (http://mc.hosthorde.com/) using the "Stop" button.
    2. Go to Files > FTP File Access, in the control panel, and login.
    3. Delete the world folder.
    4. Start the server. When the server is started without a world folder, it generates a new world.

Joseph D.
    HostHorde Support
    www.hosthorde.com"

Please note that your World directory could be name under your name if you have rename it before. So u need to rename that directory instead of World directory.