plugin problems

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ahreckshun, Dec 30, 2014.

1. ahreckshun

ahreckshun New Member

I cant seem to get the plugins PermissionsEx and essentials to work at the same time dose any one know how i can make them work it seems i have tried every vershion and it just wont work for me :(

also need someone good with plugins/coding to help with my server will pay!

2. Jalen F.

Jalen F. New Member

@ahreckshun When you start your server try to download the plugin threw Multicraft, Files > BukGet Plugins, Seach the plugin then select it, then it will move to another page click Install. And I can come to your server no charge

3. ahreckshun

ahreckshun New Member

I did all that but PEX and essentials wotn work at the same time.

4. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

Can you STOP server, wait few secs (for really stopped server) - then start it, wait a min.. And then again STOP - > then post here file called "latest.log" from your "logs" folder..
    (Be careful of some sensitive data in log - passwords etc.. )

5. ahreckshun

ahreckshun New Member

i got pex and essentials to work on 1.7.10 thanks. now on to new problems like creating a permissions.yml file for the first time

6. REMLIK1

REMLIK1 New Member

I am curious as to why both pex and essentials as they both can be used for permissions. Pex can be easier with in-game permissions adding, but has conflicted with other plugins in the past because of how it does permissions.