Pending

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gary, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Gary

Gary New Member

I bought the basic plan about 4ish hours ago and i'm still waiting for an email containing my server/account info
    Last time (about 1 year ago) I purchased the starter plan and I was instantly sent all my information, right now it says pending under services, How do I fix this/ speed this up?

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

Your payment may have been flagged by our billing system for manual review. Not to worry though, it's fairly common and usually happens when the payment information does not match the information used for the HostHorde account, or if you've created multiple accounts with us. Our billing team will review it and if everything is determined to be fine, the service will be activated and the server information will be emailed to you. It should be reviewed within 1-2 business days.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please submit a ticket at https://www.hosthorde.com/support/