Paid for automatically

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Daniel Lochner, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Daniel Lochner

Daniel Lochner New Member

So I want to stop my minecraft server and I do not want to pay for another one again, but I cant stop!? It pays for it automatically! First, I want to get my money back, second I want to stop it! Get an admin here right now to refund me as it isnt even the official pay day that I have to pay it back by!

It says clearly on my client panel (pay day 30th july)
    And if I dont pay by that day then it should be stopped!

But the day today is the 26th, NOT THE 30th and it paid for it automatically

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW, AND WHY IS THERE NO ONLINE SUPPORT ANYMORE!! THAT WAS THE MAIN AND ONLY REASON I SIGNED UP WITH THIS COMPANY!!

This is a serious problem, i am very disappointed...
    Fix it A.S.A.P

My email address is snigakid@gmail.com
    My minecraft servers are: s36.hosthorde.com:25854 and s29.hosthorde.com:25769

When an admin gets there I want them to stop the server completely and pay me back as I have not even TOUCHED the next month yet... it makes no sense and I want it stopped

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

3. Daniel Lochner

4. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

I just logged in to my PayPal account to check, and nothing has changed since that guide I was made.

Can you tell me what part you're having trouble with?

5. Daniel Lochner

I dont understand, I go into paypal and then I go to profile and then when I look under it it says
    "Add/edit email"
    "Add/edit banking"
    "Add/edit settings"

NOT MY MONEY

6. Daniel Lochner

7. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

If you click on "Profile", it'll show "My Money" in the left sidebar

[​IMG]

For support regarding your overpayment, you can submit a ticket at http://hosthorde.com/support/

8. Daniel Lochner

Could you get hold of an admin? I am really angry about this...
    Everything is cancelled, like my server and all the paypal now, all that needs to happen is to get my money back from this inconvenience and then we will be fine

By the way, thanks for your help I dont know if you know that I am appreciative I am just frustrated, if you know what I mean. Because i am a very busy man

9. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

You'll need to submit a ticket so that our billing team can review your request.

10. Daniel Lochner

I sent an email to midnode, so I'm sure theyll respond first.
    But do you get where I am coming from, cause I pay normally and then I want it stopped, and then when Im trying to get it stopped I see "payment made" email coming from pay pal and there goes a whole another month that I will never use my server... It is highly irritating. And it wasnt even the pay day for the next month? it is supposed to be the 30th and it was auto paid on the 26th...

11. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

The only way you'll receive a response is by using one of the support channels listed on our site.

In regards to the payment date, it would be based off of the date you created the subscription. We do not have access to deduct funds from your PayPal account.