New to Hosting. Unable to Decipher Problem in Console

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Drakeslade, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Drakeslade

Drakeslade New Member

Hey. I'm -very- new to modding and I've uploaded the customer_server.jar and minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar to the Jar folder that I got from the Minecraft Forge install of V 10.13.4.1566. I put all my Mods and Configs in their respective folders. I moved Binnie Patcher 1.8.jar, CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal.jar, and CoFHLib-[1.7.10]1.2.1-185.jar to the jar/libraries folder because I was getting an error that they were non-mods in the mod folder. Whenever I try to start the server CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal.jar is being recreated in the mod folder. I have no idea if these are even the problem.

If anyone could look at my pastebin and help me read it I'd really appreciate it.

http://pastebin.com/sdi76pDF

2. Lachlan McHugh

Lachlan McHugh New Member

Hello Drakeslade,

Sorry on the late reply.

Your server console is saying that you are missing CORE mods.

These are the core mods that you need.
    - mcp, FML, Forge, Aroma1997Core, CodeChickenCore, MCVanillaTweaks, NotEnoughItems, ThaumicTinkerer-preloader, <CoFH ASM>, FastCraft, forgecreeperheal, AgriCraft, ArchimedesShips, Aroma1997CoreHelper, AromaBackup, AromaBackupRecovery, atum, Automagy, bdlib, betterstorage, BiblioCraft, Botany, BinnieCore, ExtraBees, ExtraTrees, Genetics, BiomesOPlenty, Botania, BuildCraft|Transport, BuildCraft|Silicon, BuildCraft|Core, BuildCraft|Energy, BuildCraft|Factory, BuildCraft|Builders, BuildCraft|Robotics, chisel, CoFHCore, companions, CraftHeraldry, DynamicLights, Enchiridion, Enchiridion2, endercore, ExtraTiC, Forestry, ForgeMicroblock, ForgeMultipart, McMultipart, GardenContainers, GardenCore, GardenStuff, GardenTrees, GraveStone, IguanaTweaksTConstruct, inventorytweaks, JABBA, journeymap, LookingGlass, MagicBees, malisiscore, malisisdoors, Mantle, MariTech, Mariculture, Metallurgy, MetallurgyCore, Morpheus, Mystcraft, NEIAddons, NEIAddons|Developer, NEIAddons|AppEng, NEIAddons|Botany, NEIAddons|Forestry, NEIAddons|CraftingTables, NEIAddons|ExNihilo, neiintegration, clayspawn, harvestcraft, Railcraft, roadblock, ropebridge, secretroomsmod, StorageDrawers, StorageDrawersBop, StorageDrawersForestry, StorageDrawersMisc, tcinventoryscan, tcnodetracker, TConstruct, Thaumcraft, thaumcraftneiplugin, ThaumicTinkerer, ThermalDynamics, ThermalExpansion, ThermalFoundation, TiCTooltips, TwilightForest, Waila, WailaHarvestability, wailaplugins, waystones, Baubles.

These core mods, run there side mods. for example all the mods you installed so far require CORE mods.

- Lachlan McHugh