Need Serious Help

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ria, Nov 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ria

Ria New Member

I am unable to connect to my server. I was on this morning with no issues. Then suddenly I was kicked from the server, and could not connect to it in the game client. I restarted my server, it seemed to fix it. I was back in and then I was kicked again, same thing. I restarted the server again, and it did not fix the issue. My administrators can get on, Hosthorde support can get on, but not me. I keep getting the 'java.net.ConnectException:Connection timed out: no further information' error. My pin rate is good, my java and flash player are all updated. I restarted the server several times, I even did a system restore, and made sure that my java and minecraft are allowed programs in the windows security. Nothing has helped. Can anyone suggest another course of action. I hate to have to close the server but I won't be paying for a server I can't access. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
    Thank you.
    Raidee

2. KILLTHATKAT

KILLTHATKAT New Member

No clue, post server logs?