Multicraft Broken Pipe

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MrPunkKid, Jul 22, 2014.

1. MrPunkKid

MrPunkKid New Member

Yes hello everyone, once and awhile like maybe once per day or once every two days, even after server restarts, multicraft will produce an error
    Code:
    [Multicraft] Error writing to server: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
    When this happens, any automatic restarts via plugins will stop working and the entire server goes down for players even though the status symbol at mc.hosthorde.com still shows green as if it was online. A simple manual restart through the mc console temporarily fixes it and people will be able to get back in, but I don't want to have to keep doing this as I am not always around to resolve the issue.

It shows the error up in the multicraft console at mc.hosthorde.com but never ever reaches the Logs on the ftp server. So I can't really paste the logs here.

My server is running spigot 1.72 R0.3

I use the unlimited plan with 6GB ram, i have 50 player slots allocated on the server.
    I did some digging already on this error and other people have mentioned it is most likely due to a jvm error or a multicraft software error. I wish I could get this resolved as soon as possible. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

It sounds like your server is crashing. Are there any crash reports in the "crash-reports" directory on your server?

As well, you should probably update to a more recent Spigot build. Older Minecraft clients (1.7.2+) should still be able to connect to your server with the latest builds.