Many Questions, Need Help!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by UR3EKA, Mar 22, 2015.

1. UR3EKA

UR3EKA New Member

So one of my favorite FTB servers is going to shut down because the memory keeps filling up to quick and the server owner cant keep throwing money at it. So i was wondering if Hosehorde can host a FTB server with 200+ mods. (its not 200 ATM but they add them as they update the old ones) I was going to talk to the owner to see if i could pay for it but he do all the server and mod things.

2. UR3EKA

UR3EKA New Member

There is going to be more questions as the other ones get answered. I also have to wait for the owner to get back to me!

3. Alan Green

Alan Green New Member

Im hosting a FTB Direwolf20 server with extra mods ontop.

I needed the pro plan for this because right now the memory usage creeped to 2Gig and has stuck there. I beleive I could get away with the basic still at this point as the mem usage IS stable but we plan on growing our server and its playerbase hence we needed the 4Gig plan from the word go.