Just starting, need some help.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by CamIsADuck, Feb 29, 2016.

1. CamIsADuck

CamIsADuck New Member

Hello, I would like to start a server using the 4$(ish) plan. I am considering purchasing it, but I do not know what to do afterwords. Where, when, and how will I recieve the server, and will I be able to make the name and ip address? What plugins come with the purchase/are added. (hoping for essentials) and how would I add more (if needed)? Thank you for your time, please reply soon.
    Thank you,
    CamIsADuck

2. zsauer

zsauer New Member

The 4$ plan if I'm not mistaken is more for vanilla, but the server comes with no plugins, you have to download it all yourself, there are plenty of guides on hosthorde on how to use FileZilla. As for the ip they offer a semi custom ip but nothing like "yourservername".com so all you need to do is purchase a domain name and link it to your minecraft server. And you receive the server almost instantly just follow the guide in the email!
    Good luck with the server

Bit late but this may help other people