Issues loading a custom_server.jar

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mimiaga, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Mimiaga

Mimiaga New Member

I've been trying to get a pixelmon server going from some buddies and myself.

Server runs totally great when no mod is supported. And the mod works fine while in single player.

I'm using Minecraft version 1.10.2 and the latest pixlemon version (Pixelmon-1.10.2-5.0.1-universal)

I've copied the EXACT pixlemon .jar from my client into the jar directory on my server via FIlezilla, and renamed it to custom_server.jar as per hosthorde instructions, and I've set it to load custom_server.jar in multicraft.

The server doesn't start, at all. The console displays as:

14.01 10:41:58 [Server] INFO /run.sh: line 31: 9202 Killed /monitor.sh "$PID" "$USER"
    14.01 10:41:57 [Server] INFO no main manifest attribute, in /jar/custom_server.jar
    14.01 10:41:56 [Server] INFO /usr/bin/java $START
    14.01 10:41:56 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Mod: Custom Server"
    14.01 10:41:56 [Multicraft] Starting server!
    14.01 10:41:56 [Multicraft] Loading server properties

And gets stuck there. I'm not super versed in this kind of stuff but I'm assuming the issues has to do with this line:

14.01 10:41:57 [Server] INFO no main manifest attribute, in /jar/custom_server.jar

Something is wrong with my .jar? Can I fix it? Am I boned?

pls resond