Issues installing FTB Ultimate

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SheriffGodric, May 15, 2015.

1. SheriffGodric

SheriffGodric New Member

Recently bought a server thinking there would be a simple jar selection drop down. I have been through the mod install tutorials posted by both Hosthorde and individuals who use the host services. I am at a loss. I have downloaded the server files from both the client and the official FTB website. When I extract and start my server locally it does not generate the same files. One example is the eula.txt and the FTB install batch file. I tried to get live support to help but was told that they don't offer support for mod packs. Seems a bit redundant to create a tutorial and allow the use without offering the support. I will upload pics of the files in a following post that my server generates for reference. Anyone willing to help please tell me what im missing as well as how to fix it.

2. SheriffGodric

SheriffGodric New Member