Interested in Unlimited plan,but

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SecretDesires, Feb 9, 2017.

1. SecretDesires

SecretDesires New Member

So hello. I am new on this forum and dont know were to ask questions so I guess this is right place,if not sorry.

I am interested in Unlimited plan,and have some questions about it.
    1 ] Can I purchase Unlimited plan and get example 10 GB of ram right away ?
    2 ] How good is support with problems here ? Can I just get help when I needed or I will need wait forever like I am waiting from my current hosting ?
    3 ] How good are servers ? Numbers are not factor I looking with specs and that. I have good numbers with this current hosting but I am not satisfied and I am paying almost 25 euro/month.

I need really honest answers people,because I am interested in this Unlimited plan. I know everyone will talk nice about their company but hey,its not all in money,just be HONEST.

Thanks,and sorry if I posted this on wrong place,or I didnt read something I should read first before asking.

2. SilverHuskey

SilverHuskey New Member

You start with 6 GB and if your server starts to get strained they give you more. I just got a server from them, and the FTP client isn't great, but support is pretty good.