I cannot start my Direwolf 20 1.7.10 Server!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Griggle990, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Griggle990

Griggle990 New Member

I cannot start my Direwolf 20 1.7.10 Server!

Attached Files:

2. TheMadCat

TheMadCat New Member

Seem banned-players.json, banned-ips.json, and whitelist.json are missing. That only error loge I see.

Does it recreate them if it doesn't seem them? I don't have time this morning to upload those files here, try after work today.

3. TheMadCat

TheMadCat New Member

You can create files or use files I have uploaded.

If you create the files name WITH file ext! (banned-players.json, banned-ips.json, and whitelist.json) Use notepadd++ or windows notepad, anything else may cause problems because adds characters. Inside each file the ONLY thing that should be inside those files are what's code block below:

Code:
    []
    First shutdown the Minecraft Server, upload the files, and start server. You place these files at root of Minecraft server (where the Jar, mod, etc folder are.).

Attached Files:

4. Griggle990

Griggle990 New Member

These files are already on the server. Uploading these files did not fix the problem.