How to fix a cursed account with "crash report"?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Karl Ögland, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Karl Ögland

Karl Ögland New Member

I have a problem I can't understand. I run/rent 2 servers, alfa and beta. Both are vanilla servers without mods, alfa is survival and beta creative,

Yesterday when we were playing account 1 suddenly had a game crash (crash report) while playing on server alfa and it seems the problem is on alfa, not on the client.

According to YouTube a crash report can be solved with a driver update on the graphic card, but here's the issue. With the cursed account we can log in and play on server beta without problems. On same computer we can use account 2 on both alfa and beta.

Account 1 still gets the crash report when we shift computers.

Something makes server alfa to deny account1 access the server, but what?

In the multicraft log I have this message:
    (TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}})

And according to some forum posts it's because of an IP conflict but no matter if I restart modem, router or computer it will fix the problem.

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Mind posting the crash log?

3. Karl Ögland

Karl Ögland New Member

Sorry my bad, this is all new and I'm a bit old :p And the account which is not working is my 5 yo daughters, so restart the server is not an option. She had put lots of work into this world! Also I live in another timezone.

It also seems more and more to be a multicraft issue and if so, I can't be the only one having this problem. A fix or solution would therefor be most welcome!

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 2014-07-02 11:30
    Description: Rendering item

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 10
    at ako.a(SourceFile:149)
    at aci.b_(SourceFile:19)
    at adb.j(SourceFile:407)
    at add.c(SourceFile:99)
    at bny.a(SourceFile:285)
    at bny.b(SourceFile:400)
    at bbv.a(SourceFile:744)
    at bbv.a(SourceFile:123)
    at blt.b(SourceFile:834)
    at bao.ak(SourceFile:801)
    at bao.f(SourceFile:728)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at ako.a(SourceFile:149)
    at aci.b_(SourceFile:19)
    at adb.j(SourceFile:407)
    at add.c(SourceFile:99)
    at bny.a(SourceFile:285)

-- Item being rendered --
    Details:
    Item Type: aci@361bd0
    Item Aux: 10
    Item NBT: null
    Item Foil: false
    Stacktrace:
    at bny.b(SourceFile:400)
    at bbv.a(SourceFile:744)
    at bbv.a(SourceFile:123)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['AquaVera'/386657, l='MpServer', x=-483,06, y=79,62, z=-54,03]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-232,64,128), Chunk: (at 8,4,0 in -15,8; contains blocks -240,0,128 to -225,255,143), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 185736673 game time, 187059559 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; ['AquaVera'/386657, l='MpServer', x=-483,06, y=79,62, z=-54,03]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Server brand: vanilla
    Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
    Stacktrace:
    at bjf.a(SourceFile:289)
    at bao.b(SourceFile:1972)
    at bao.f(SourceFile:737)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 14741872 bytes (14 MB) / 76890112 bytes (73 MB) up to 518979584 bytes (494 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
    Launched Version: 1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 3.3.0 - Build 8.15.10.2778, Intel
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
    Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
    Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
    Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Also development console

[11:30:49 INFO]: Client> #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-07-02_11.30.49-client.txt
    [11:30:50 INFO]: Client> AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
    [11:30:50 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code -1)
    [11:30:50 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash
    [11:30:50 INFO]: Crash report detected, opening: C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-07-02_11.30.49-client.txt
    [11:30:50 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.7.10\1.7.10-natives-80751528778063
    [11:30:50 WARN]: Couldn't delete C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.7.10\1.7.10-natives-80751528778063 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
    [11:30:50 INFO]: Reported crash to Mojang (ID 0)

I can''t find any information about the bad state exit code -1

So far Hosthorde has suggest me to re-name the world. When doing so the world/server is working with the cursed account. Changing back the name she (my daughter) can't log in again. The conclusion after this is:
    "It does sound like something on the old world is causing the game client to crash. You could try clearing entities in that world using the Essentials /killall command. There may be other plugins that can do this as well."

At the moment I'm strucked at the part: " Essentials /killall ". I can't fin any Essentials in the Multicraft panel and remember, it's a Vanilla server....

4. Karl Ögland

Karl Ögland New Member

Minecraftforums.net gave me this solution:

What I suggest is just downloading the world of which the account crashes. From what you describe it may be corrupt.

If your world got corrupted you can try to repair it with MCEdit. Open the offending world in MCEdit, press 'ctrl-i' and select 'Repair regions' in the dialogue which pops up. Once this has completed, save your world and exit MCEdit. To download MCEdit, go tohttp://www.mcedit.net/ and choose the version appropriate for your OS. Once that is done, you can then reupload the world.

What comes to the /killall I don't understand they says:
    What your host suggests is to type in the command /killall to get rid of the entities in that particular world, I would assume they already have this (Essentials) installed on your server.

Still can't find Essentials in the MC control panel :/

5. Karl Ögland

Karl Ögland New Member

6. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Essentials is a CraftBukkit plugin, which requires you to run CraftBukkit/Spigot. I'd suggest trying to do what Extreme_Heat said as a reply to your MCF post, to use an NBT editor and remove the invalid item.

Karl Ögland likes this.
  7. Karl Ögland

Karl Ögland New Member

DtigerCSK: I had given up but after your reply and a good night sleep I made a new try. From the bottom of my heart: Thank you!