How do I save my current world file? And how do I put it back?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ValidVoid, Aug 15, 2014.

1. ValidVoid

ValidVoid New Member

I am wanting to do a UHC for my SMP server but I dont know how without deleting our world file. Please help. Thanks

2. Eldemarco

Eldemarco New Member

3. adamkade

adamkade New Member

I have the same problem. I have downloaded filleZilla. Connected it to my server. I have had help, I have looked at the above video link.
    I would like to restore my old world. I have downloaded the world folder and the nether folder to my computer. I know how to upload files, though I do not know where to put what folder to where. Also, because the files on Multicraft doesn't change (at least visably) I do not know if I have made any changes. I know one thing: All my attempts at changing anything on multicraft have either ended in messing it up, or have done anything at all.

I realize I am on a slow learning. If anyone could help I would be appreciated. I have put a print screen as attachment. Where do I put the files? I can download (and have) but where do I go from here?

Attached Files:

4. Eldemarco

Eldemarco New Member

Ok, you want to put the old world folder back to the server. So in FileZilla, open the site manager, and connect to the FTP server, that will bring up your servers files on the right of the window. I'm using Yogscast Complete, so I only have a world folder. If I want to load an old world, all I do is copy the folder from my computer, to the main directory in the server.