HostHorde Servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caleb Ryan, Dec 23, 2014.

?

Would you like HostHorde to Host for Other Games too? [Poll Closes in 69 Days]

Poll closed Mar 2, 2015.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes (This is Actually No, or is it??)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caleb Ryan

Caleb Ryan New Member

Without doubt, HostHorde is the Best Server Host EVER, so let me start by saying THANKS!! Anyways here's my question.

Does HostHorde Plan upon server hosting for other games, such as Counter Strike Source?
    Also, are we allowed to have our server slot run such a server or would that infringe the agreement? I am not good at reading the termonology of terms and agreements which is why I think many people dont read them even if the bother to try. Speaking of check out Section G of the ITunes agreement LOL: "You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons." and the Link: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/appstore/dev/stdeula/

2. Caleb Ryan

Caleb Ryan New Member

Still 100% for a Yesss, *hint hint*, So..

3. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

It will be great.. But i am not sure if it's worth for them.. You know - it's a tons of work and they need admins which are good at CS etc.. I am not sure well.. :-/

4. TheMadCat

TheMadCat New Member

No, or very minimum slowly. Add to Shadowhacker statement, if HostHorde grows to much/etc start losing what make HostHorde great. The reason I pickup HostHorde was first price. The second is how professional website, forums, etc are keep and handled. For example Daniel, read few of his posts.

5. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

I doubt it. srcds servers are totally different to what we currently offer.