HostHorde no fix my big problem...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MrCobayo, Jul 30, 2014.

1. MrCobayo

MrCobayo New Member

Hello! I make 2 tickets with the same problem, in two different times, but the answer is the same: "HostHorde not provide this service".

My problem is: When a "X" player enter in my server, my server CRASH. I think that the problem is because some chunks are breank, and i need fix this.

But, for fix chunks, i need execute a software (http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/using-the-minecraft-region-fixer). And obviusly, i can´t excecute this in the host. For this, i need download my map to my computer, and after, upload to the host.

BUT, the map size is 12 GIGAS!! i can´t download and upload 12 gigas! Im from Argentina and my connection is of 6 mb.

For this, i open a ticket, and there i explain my problem, i inquire if the staff of the host can execute the sofware for my. But the answer is: "That isn't a service we provide. You'd have to download your world and run the program on your own computer.".

It is the third time that i explain my problem... and i don´t have solutions.

¿Why HostHorde can´t execute a simple program for fix my map?

2. MrCobayo

MrCobayo New Member

(Sorry for my english and thanks for read, have a nice day).

3. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

According to their Terms of Service, they do not support third party programs, nor provide assistance in using such programs. The only way would be downloading your map, running the Minecraft region fixer, then reuploading your files. To make the download smaller, try to .zip your files before downloading.

4. Captain_Sisko

Captain_Sisko New Member

To put it rather bluntly, its not exactly hosthords fault that the world broke.

This happened to me once, I just regenerated the world using the same seed and used coreprotect to restore everything.