Help needed for Tekkit Legends

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Age_cash, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Age_cash

Age_cash New Member

Hello Members of the HostHorde community,

I would like to know if anyone knows how or has the .jar file and libraries to run Tekkit Legends without a problem. I have tried multiple methods for example "How to install FTB" etc, However none of them work. If you are willing to help me I thank you so much. Tekkit Legends first off runs with no plugins, You need to change the .jar file to a kcauldron one, however when i launch it on my desktop it has no problem and whenever I try to run it with HostHordes multicraft panel it doesnt work because it can not find the cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper. If anyone knows please pm me or reply to this thread.

Error:
    07.06 05:41:32 [Server] INFO Error: Could not find or load main class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper

Thanks,

Adrian

2. DarioJames

DarioJames New Member

If you are running any .jar except what is in the listed drop downs you will have such an error.

I have to rename my craftbukkit.jar to custom.jar so that the multicraft interface will run the correct file.