FTB Beyond Ram Usage

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nikk, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Nikk

Nikk New Member

Hello, so I am currently running an FTB Beyond v1.10.0 server. I have SpongeForge installed (spongeforge-1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2456.jar) along with Nucleus (Nucleus-1.0.0-1.10.2-S5.1-plugin.jar), griefprevention (griefprevention-1.10.2-2.3.1.297.jar), TickProfiler (TickProfiler-1.10.2-jenkins.57.jar) and LuckPerms (LuckPerms-Sponge-3.2.44.jar) WE as well, but I think that came with the pack (worldedit-forge-mc1.10.2-6.1.4-dist.jar). Anyways, when I start up the server, the ram usually jumps from about 1.9GB to 2.7GB idle. When one or more people join, it jumps to 3.9GB to 4GB and keeps climbing. It has not crashed from this (yet), but it has caused me some concern and usually goes back down after a restart (only to climb back up again). Any idea what it might be and/or how to fix it? Thank!

-Nikk