[Fixed]sudden lost of connection

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Carmeops, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

Hello, i'm the co-Owner of the Sky_Eden server on s42.hosthorde.com:25614

all of a sudden, all our players (and us) were disconnected from the server, restarting solved nothing and now we even get timed out errors from the console/admin panel/ftp/log scanner, well, nothing work

is the server 42 down? i can't reach https://www.hosthosthorde.com/support/ either

edit: and not it's up again for some reason, i hope it will stay up now
    edit again: right now the server seem up but everyone get timed out and disconnected constantly
    edit again again: kiinda work now, i see on http://status.hosthorde.com/871993 that there was a service outage for a bunch of minutes there, hope you have it under control out there, continue the good work!

#1 Carmeops, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

hours later, the problem is back, players can't stay connected, cannot open dynmap, the console keep saying "Couldn't get log: Empty response", etc.. we did not change anything recently, so it's a connection issue, i don't think i can do anything on my side

any info of what's happenning?

3. Aberzhulan

Aberzhulan New Member

Good to know we're not the only one. My servers on s20 and s2 are working just fine, unfortunately my hub server is on s42 and same issue. FTP keeps timing out, as well. Appears to be a connection issue with s42.

We didn't have any issues last night when the outage occured, but it seems to have started today at around 10 AM CST. I haven't seen anything listed in what status check I could find.

4. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

i realize now that placing [fixed] in the title after it was slightly better last night was a mistake, as it's not fixed at all now and this post may carry the wrong message to the staffs

5. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

6. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

7. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

the ping is back to normal now, and people can stay online/use the dynmap and admins can use the console/ftp, basically back to normal

hope it continue :)

8. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

aaaand, it's down the drain again...

9. Carmeops

Carmeops New Member

aaand, it's working again...