Few Questions

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Fad3dYT, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Fad3dYT

Fad3dYT New Member

Hey all,

So i have a few questions about the host and the unlimited plan.

My questions are...

• For the ddos protection is it like OVH's or only stops a certain amount of gbps?
    • Owning an anarchy server the world is 16GB+ will they upgrade my storage instantly because of that
    • How is the unlimited RAM a thing? It's not like Hard Drives were you can hook into a NAS for more storage
    • Can i now use java 8

2. Lachlan McHugh

Lachlan McHugh New Member

1. For the DDOS Protection, It will stop most attacks. This cannot be guaranteed as we do not know what is coming your way.
    2. No they will not upgrade your storage. Since its custom things you want you must pay for a storage upgrade!
    3. Unlimited Ram is a term, Its not a real thing. Its when a server has more ram than it will ever use at once! they just call it unlimited because the server will not use that much.
    4. Java 8 is usable!

- Lachlan

P.S I am not a host horde staff member, I just go around helping.