Enderchests not working

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MotGPZ, Feb 8, 2015.

1. MotGPZ

MotGPZ New Member

Hi I have a problem with my enderchest and the problem is that at spawn they can not be opened and I would like my users to be able to freely open the enderchests. Also they can not kill any mobs in the mob farm does anyone know what the problem is why and why these things do not work.

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Plugin list? It could be a protection plugin interfering.

Jalen F. likes this.
  3. MotGPZ

MotGPZ New Member

Plugins: WorldBorder, WorldEdit, ObbyDestructor, Vault, ClearLag, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, Essentials, SilkSpawners, EssentialsSpawn, WhatIsIt, EssentialsChat, Factions (v1.8.2), FloAuction <--- thats my plugin list but with would guard region I have enabled chest access flag so I don't if its still a problem but normal chests work just not enderchests.

4. MotGPZ

MotGPZ New Member

I don't think I explained the problem to well but I will explain again: The ender-chests at spawn can not be accessed by normal players but can be accessed els were. The same goes to the mobs they can kill mobs any were but in spawn. The plugin I use to protect the spawn from pvp and griefing is WorldGuard.

5. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Try removing/lowering the spawn radius in your server.properties.
    If that doesn't work check your configs or try disabling plugins to see which one is causing it.

6. MotGPZ

MotGPZ New Member

The plugin interfering was world guard but I need that plugin to prevent the spawn from being griefed and players not being able to pvp in it.

7. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

So if you remove WorldGuard enderchests work?
    If so check your worldguard flags and also if there are multiple regions in the same area, set region priorities.

8. MotGPZ

MotGPZ New Member

Yes the Ender-Chests work if I remove world guard. I did have priorities set for spawn (priority=100) region and PvP (priority=50) then I had 2 other regions inside spawn 1 one was for the pig spawner and the other was for the second spawn both of there priorities were 110 but they were not connected to each other. That was all the regions and there priorities I had with world guard to protect spawn and not allow players to pvp with in spawn but only outside spawn.

9. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Try adding the flag interact:allow.