clan pay system

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by snowmansmartie, Dec 27, 2014.

1. snowmansmartie

snowmansmartie New Member

Hi guys,

Im looking to setup a "clan pay" type system to help fund the cost of our server.

I'm specifically looking at Buycraft - http://www.buycraft.net.

I've dont what the instructions have said to put the .jar file in the plugins directory, and run the /buycraft command, but I get an error saying [Server] INFO Unknown command. Try /help for a list of commands.

We are running FTB as a CustomServer, any help in getting this running would be appreciated or anything else anyone could suggest.

Cheers guys.

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Are you running MCPC-Plus/Cauldron or BukkitForge?
    If you are, make sure to restart your server for the plugin to be loaded.

3. snowmansmartie

Hi DtigerCSK,

Sorry for not replying to this...

All I have done up to this point is to download the FTB server package and upload it to the server, rename the server file ton custom_config.jar and set the option in Multicraft to Custom: Mod.

Im really new to MC servers so what do I need to do to get this plugin running?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers.

4. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Download cauldron and add the plugin to the plugins directory, although downloads for it were removed. You can look around to find a download but make sure not to download random files.

5. snowmansmartie

So Ive got the Cauldron .jar file. I place this into the plugins directory and restart the server?

6. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member