Can't access Multicraft

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by kylepianoman91, May 30, 2015.

1. kylepianoman91

kylepianoman91 New Member

Every time I try to get on the Multicraft site (mc.hosthorde.com), I get a 522 error. Screenshot attached of the error.

I asked a friend to try the page and she said she is able to get to the login page no problem.

I submitted a ticket and all they said to do was check I was using the right URL (I am), and to clear my cache (I did, and it's still not working). I have tried 3 different browsers and even my phone to no avail. Reset my router/modem and restarted my computer. No luck.

Anyone have any advice? :/

Attached Files:

2. Matthewk8

Matthewk8 New Member

Hey, this seems like it may be a problem with your connection/house wifi.Try restarting your router/modem one or two more times, and if that doesn't work try contacting your network provider.If all of this is to no avail, I'm sure you can get help if you speak with HostHorde's live support. They have always been very helpful.