Autosaving

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pneuma, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Pneuma

Pneuma New Member

Hello HostHorde Community, I'm trying to figure out how to disable the highly annoying "[CONSOLE]: Forcing Save. [CONSOLE]: Save Complete." messages from in-game and my console.
    [​IMG]

Now before any of you tell me that this is needed I can assure you it is NOT. I'm currently working on a server hosted by CubedHosting and it does not have this at all. No Auto-saving world... and no CONSOLE messages. I am Operator on both servers yet it is only on the one hosted by HostHorde that I receive the dreaded Saving messages.

HostHorde Support Chat was very unhelpful as they told me the only way to disable it was in-game by de-operatoring myself and giving myself all the permission nodes.

When running save-all on the CubedHosting console I get neither the save messages nor the CONSOLE messages.
    [​IMG]
    Instead this appears showing the players and ranks connected.

I would really appreciate someone being helpful and not just repeat what I heard from the Support Chat.

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

3. Pneuma

Pneuma New Member

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member