Am I The Owner?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Andrew Jedrzejewski, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Andrew Jedrzejewski

Andrew Jedrzejewski New Member

I need help. I just bought a server and I don't have like owner powers like /gamemode 1. How do I get my owner powers please tell me I need them to do fun things with friends.

2. Andrew Jedrzejewski

Andrew Jedrzejewski New Member

Forget what I said how do I make my minecraft account the owner? when I was creating my account I used my email as the username. how do I make my minecraft username the owner please I need to know!

3. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

The owner shown in Multicraft is your Multicraft account, not your Minecraft username. This is how it is meant to be. It's used for Multicraft's own permissions and commands system and not Minecraft commands.

If you own the server, then by definition you are the owner.

If you want to use operator commands, you will need to make yourself an operator: https://www.hosthorde.com/forums/resources/operators.47/?action=displayarticle&id=26