How Do I Get The Server Running???

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ItsDuckBear, Jan 17, 2016.

1. ItsDuckBear

ItsDuckBear New Member

I Bought Unlimited And I Went On MultiCraft Looked At My Servers And Nothing Was There!!!

2. AlohaAbbey

AlohaAbbey New Member

are u having trouble getting on?

3. ItsDuckBear

ItsDuckBear New Member

Yes Because On MultiCraft My Servers Aren't Coming Up!

4. Foxmore

Foxmore New Member

I, too, am real green at this, I got the server so myself and a few friends could play in peace, together, and I have no idea how to open a minecraft game for us to play..... I have never used a server like this, the closest I have gotten is using realms in Minecraft. push a couple of buttons and budda boom, budda bing, we are playing minecraft together, but it is vanilla and I wanted more for us , so I splurged and now I am lost..... Please, better instructions, I am a step by step, simple minded guy, who just wants to come home at the end of a long hard days work.... and blow stuff up, with friends.... help me

5. Cresent_Kid

Cresent_Kid New Member

I have also joined not too long ago. It seems to take time to learn your way around. Once you get logged in and get your server address. Put it into "Direct connect" in Minecraft game. Use your control panel to add bucket plugins. Start small. Good luck.

6. ExoArcade

ExoArcade New Member

If you have eyes you can see that what you said is completely irrelevant to the situation.