Someone please help...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Suubby72, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Suubby72

Suubby72 New Member

I am the Manager of an s16 server. The server has been down for 2 days now because it isn't saving player data. No matter what a player does, what items they use up or collect new, or how long they're in-game, when they log out and back in, the player is at the same spot they were in a couple nights ago- with the same exact inventory they had then. Someone please assist. We want our server back. :( Thank you, Subby72

2. pielord17

pielord17 New Member

It sounds like you may have run out of space so it can't save anything.

3. Suubby72

Suubby72 New Member

How do I gain space back? I went in and deleted old log files and old players who do not play anymore. Please tell me what I can do. (Thanks for replying)

4. pielord17

pielord17 New Member

I had this happen once after I used Dynmap and it created a bunch of files. Delete whatever you can spare, maybe you have an old world you don't use anymore? Also, you can see how much of your space you are using in the _disk_usage.txt file, check that.

5. Suubby72

Suubby72 New Member

I'm not sure what else I can delete. I don't want to delete something that is needed. This is the only world we've used. and it has so much work in it, I do not want to delete it. Can you direct me on what other things could be deleted. That file said 100% is used. :(

6. pielord17

pielord17 New Member

Well anything in the logs folder can probably go. Did you get any new plugins that might be sucking up a lot of space? Dynmap and CoreProtect using flatfile takes a lot. You can upgrade your payment plan to get more space, but you generally shouldn't need to.

7. Suubby72

Suubby72 New Member

I went in and deleted more files and it seems to be working for now. :) Thank you for you response and help. :D