Help, please? Very important.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Punkin, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Punkin

Punkin New Member

Okay, hi. I'm Punkin and I run a server called plant-craft.
    I run my server on the basic plan & it used to be on the host s19.hosthorde.com, but now I have a custom server address.

I just got the server up a two to three days ago, and it was working completely fine, but now, its starting to act up a little bit.

Basically, what's going on is that I can't break blocks but I can place them. When I'm on the game mode survival, mobs are drawn towards me but I can't get hurt.
    I can't drown, take fall damage, or anything. And just to test things out, instead of /gamemode 0, I did /gamemode 0 <username>. It ends up saying "No players matched query". Occasionally, the server kicks me off. I have restarted, reloaded, and stopped & started my server multiple times. Nothing has helped.

The same thing happens to the other users who play on my server.

Is it because I used up too much storage on the server, downloaded something I shouldn't have, or what?

I've installed a lot of plugins, created 1 other world, and built my main spawn for the server. Is there a possibility I could've installed too many plugins?

I searched google for an answer to my problem a while ago, but I haven't really gotten any useful information. :/
    The only thing even possibly helpful that I found was something about a "spawn limit"?
    Someone said that maybe there was a "spawn limit" thing in my files, which limits the blocks that I can break and place. I'd really appreciate if this could be answered quickly.

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

List of plugins and error messages if any?

3. Punkin

Punkin New Member

All of the plugins I have installed are:
    - AbsoluteWelcome
    - CommandBook
    - CraftBook
    - Essentials
    - HeadSpawner
    - GriefPrevention
    - HolographicDisplays
    - Multiverse-Core
    - Multiverse-NetherPortals
    - Multiverse-Portals
    - Multiverse-SignPortals
    - PermissionsEx
    - PowerRanks
    - SimpleBroadcast
    - WorldEdit
    - WorldGuard
    - WorldPrefix
    - WarpSigns

I haven't recieved any error messages.

Also, if this is any help, it's not just all of the problems I listed earlier. Now my server is offline. I can't start/restart it. It's like it just completely shut down.

4. Punkin

Punkin New Member

Ah, okay. So, I am recieving some error messages. I was looking on my multicraft account and I tried to stop my server, since start and restart weren't available and the message that popped up was:
    "Can't connect to Minecraft bridge! (110: Connection timed out)"

5. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Another user posted about s19 being down, that error is due to the multicraft daemon timing out so the only thing you can do is wait for now.

The problem with the building and mob damage could be due to spawn-protection, check your server.properties and try setting the value to 0.

Edit: And for the gamemode problem, since you're using commandbook the command is /gamemode [target] [gamemode], with the user before the gamemode.

6. Punkin

Punkin New Member

Phew, okay. Thank you so much for your help.