PLEASE HELP ADMINS!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Daniel Lochner, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Daniel Lochner

Daniel Lochner New Member

I am so frustrated! My server shows this message, I am using s24 and the message keeps on staying:
    Couldn't get chat: Can't connect to Minecraft bridge! (110: Connection timed out)

Please help ASAP!
    This is unacceptable

2. EllisMcGi

EllisMcGi New Member

It does that for my server too and I can't do anything help I can't start my server!

3. iamvishnu

iamvishnu New Member

That's definitely a problem on the host's end. It basically means that your Multicraft panel can't make a connection to your Minecraft server. This usually resolves itself in a few hours. If it doesn't, I would recommend opening a support ticket with HostHorde. They're usually pretty good at responding to stuff like that.

4. EllisMcGi

EllisMcGi New Member

Yes but, now I can't login into the multicraft panel, password or username is wrong. And I tried password reset it said, there is no email registered with that name.

5. Jalen F.

Jalen F. New Member

6. Alan Green

Alan Green New Member

If you check through your emails you have the original account info from Hostehorde that contains the following information:

Server Details=============================

Server Address: s45.hosthorde.com:25985

Control Panel Access=============================
    Control Panel: http://mc.hosthorde.com
    Username: xxxxxxxxxxx
    Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Support

=============================
    For any support needs, please open a ticket at http://hosthorde.com/support/

You should be able to login with that information as it stands in your email.