New Profile Posts

1. Skizzy
    Skizzy crypticminecraft
    Well, i code CSS, Java, JavaScript, SQL, and i am currently learning Graphics and PhP. I would love to help out!
  2. Skizzy
  3. GrimmLiberty
  4. Grimm_Liberty
    Grimm_Liberty
    Someday Soon...
  5. LoganE1129
    LoganE1129
    #Music For Dayz
  6. Nomad
    Nomad Bryan
    I found a way to actually launch the server successfully using craft bucket 1.6.4 but whenever I try to use an item that isn't vanilla I am kicked out of my server with the message "end of stream" my console does not appear to have any warning/ error/ severe messages and it also tells me that the reason I disconnected was because of a generic reason? Please help!
  7. Nomad
    Nomad Bryan
    I have followed the installation of technic platofrm modpacks guide to the dot and similar guides to it on this forum such as installing minecraft forge and uploading custom jars, but when I try to launch the server my CPU usage freezes and so does the memory usage also the icon near to the top left that indicated what state your server is in always looks like two circling blue arrows.
  8. Nomad
    Nomad Bryan
    Hi, I have a problem that I have spent days troubleshooting and nothing has worked... I wanted to change my server to one that uses moonquest (modpack) so I could have my own little community with my friends,
  9. MrToast72
    MrToast72
    i dont know how many accounts i own on forums now ...
  10. Ninjawarrior2062
  11. Ninjawarrior2062
    Ninjawarrior2062 Auzze
    Hi i would like to speack to you about a deal with a server?
  12. bshayhoe
    bshayhoe Bryan
    Hey Bryan,
    If you need me to write a guide im happy to do so :)

-Behn
  13. waspaman
    waspaman Bryan
    I need help getting started
    1. Bryan
  14. xX13ENXx
    xX13ENXx
    keep-calm-and-mine-on.mcalias.com
  15. adamkade
    adamkade
    Looking for a mature player to play on private vanilla server with me and a friend
  16. Captain_Sisko
    Captain_Sisko
    Hey guys! I'll bet nobody is reading this, but I will write it anyway
  17. Ernie Carabillo
    Ernie Carabillo
    hi if there are any staff members reading this pleas help me i need help logging back into my server console.
  18. CMan9103
    CMan9103
    Come check out my server!!! s47.hosthorde.com
  19. cakeisnotalie911 _server
    cakeisnotalie911 _server
    minecraft sever up at s9.hosthorde.com:25645 or cakeisnotalie911.hosthorde.org:25645
  20. CMan9103
    CMan9103
    I need help... I made s server but I don't have access to own it I can join it as a guest but that's it! Can Anyone help me?
  • About Us

HostHorde is the industry first as an unlimited Minecraft server provider. We provide premium Minecraft hosting, with unbeatable performance and quality support.

Our forums enable you to ask questions, solve problems, find information, and share resources with other members of the HostHorde community.

View Our Plans
  • Social Media